Monday, January 10, 2011

and the prize goes to....

I have come across some great google searches that have led people to my blog. However, the most recent of searches has got to take the cake.The search came from right here in good old West Jordan...someone in my home state, and even better I am almost certain someone curious about my recent weight loss.When I saw it I about died...of laughter that is.
It said......
"Jenn Jam(had my entire last name)surgery utah"
Cracked me up considering this person had to be #1 either a small handful of close friends or relatives because only they would know how to spell my entire last name (The sad thing is all my friends keep up on my weight loss efforts.) #2 Under the assumption that my weight loss could only be attributed to surgery(Sorry to disappoint you but I lost it all on my on fruition and am down 5 more pounds since my last update)
So there it is the winner!First prize to the #1 funniest of all searches...Thank you for the laugh. If I knew exactly who you were I would send you a prize. If you want to come forward, I will send you a prize.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails