Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Recap.... via pictures

So many memories...So many wonderful moments. Despite my grumpy mood the celebrating still went on.
Despite my nastiness. We still...
Skated with Santa
Went to the Brother and Sister's party at Aunt Doreen's (Although, Ane was my date because Eric couldn't get out of bed)
Had our annual Gingerbread House Decorating
Went to see the Nutcracker (We saw the Nutty Nutcracker version this year)
Had a houseful for a Christmas celebration full of love and happiness
Spent New Years Eve dining on Chinese and playing games. Plus enjoyed being able to watch fireworks across the valley from our front porch.
and best of all got to be able to get the house semi put together in time to enjoy it all.
Even though I shed many a tear over the past month and a half I look back over these pictures and realize how blessed I am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails