Sunday, July 31, 2011

Must be a bunch of hippies living there....

This coming weekend is the Jensen family reunion. All my life I have looked forward to the reunion and this year is no different. Each year whatever family is in charge decides on a theme and then plans the events around whatever the theme might be. This year we are attending......  
Operation Camp Jensen 
The Johnson family was assigned the Delta group with our color being orange. My cousin and I got our heads together to try and decide on some shirts for our family when all we could find was this....
I was like not only no...but heck no. There is no way I am wearing that shirt.Nor will I spend 1 cent on it let alone $8.00.  So we decided we would tie dye our own shirts. My cousin said he was not going to wear one because they were anti-military, and that is fine with me. He can go ahead and wear one of these ugly camo numbers while we all wear these cute creations....
Little Coen's tie dyed onesy!!!
Thank goodness for all the railings on my front porch

I love all the different designs
56 shirt's in all...
After our pool day last week my wonderful sisters-in-law, Ane, and my Mom all got together and we tied and tied and tied. It was so much fun to see how they all turned out and I have to say a much prettier color. I can't wait to see everyone all together wearing them. Good times, good times indeed!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails