Monday, January 9, 2012

It's a girl....

Saturday was such a crazy busy day, but one I wouldn't take back for anything. I was first honored to be able to host a baby shower for my cousin Torann. She is such a sweetheart and we had a great time. We had a great group of people show with all of the Great Aunts, and many cousins. She got some adorable things for her baby girl.


Then it was off to the bridal shop's to try on wedding dresses. I couldn't believe how emotional I was got just seeing beautiful Katie Bug walk out of the dressing room in a wedding dress. Although her mom isn't able to be with her during this time, I am so glad that I can be there for her and that she wants me to be. I am so excited to see her and Carson sealed together as husband and wife and to be a part of their special day. Having a son I never thought I would be spending a Saturday afternoon looking at wedding dresses but I guess I was wrong.


After 15 dresses, we never found one. So the dress hunt will continue on.
To be continued.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails