Friday, January 13, 2012

Word of the year.....

I have spent the past few weeks pondering what I would have for my word of the year this year. I never really landed on a word but a phrase that I really felt would be my guide to help me. Definitely through the next several months and for sure through out the year.
Since I have been attending group with my sister every week, one of the main lessons being taught is that you cannot handle and heal everything. That you cannot take on everyone else's problems, bad feelings, and issues as yours. That you have to learn to own what belongs to you and turn everything else back over to their rightful owner.
I have learned this year to have tremendous faith in my Heavenly Father. I believe that faith has helped me learn so much about myself and has helped me heal so much. This year I will continue to heal and everything I cannot I will....
http://www.hollylanedesigns.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails