Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kite Flying and Monkey in the Middle...

Most people that know me know how much I love to spend time with my family. Next to Eric, Mason, and of course Daisy, family is my most cherished possession. As I think it should be. The only thing you will have when you leave this world is your family, that is why I feel it should be cherished as a prize possession.
I absolutley adore my little brother Michael and his family. So it was so nice to have them come and spend Sunday afternoon with us. The kids and the guys had a great time playing catch(or Monkey in the Middle) with Daisy. Then they broke out the kites. It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect for kite flying.
What a great day just to hang out and enjoy one another's company.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails