Monday, February 7, 2011

Really IHC....

I have seen some crazy PR tactics. I have been involved in some crazy PR tactics. But this has to take the cake. Today in the mail was a card from my local hospital. On the front of the card it said "Thank You," then it was signed by several random nurses, CNA's, unknown staff.
Does IHC think I am appreciative of this card?
Um...no!!!

Do they think they need to send out cards to their patients so they can get return customers ? Do they need to solicit business? How about not charging so much, that would show some appreciation.  I mean really. How about showing your patients some respect and paying attention to them while they are at your facility? How about training your staff to be respectful of their patients and not talk about them to their friends and family after hours? Those are the types of things that make good PR. Not some silly card, signed by people, that not a one you recall meeting.Sad we don't have many other options, but even sadder that IHC really thinks people think people would be appreciative of this.

PS. Normally I wouldn't use a companies name but I will be passing this information on to the
"Tell us how we are doing" folks at IHC as well. So I figure I would share it with all of you good folks here as well. 
 “One person can make a difference and every person should try.”
~ John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails