Friday, February 4, 2011

So fabulous and yet they still don't come in men's sizes....

Why is it that all of the wonderful, flattering fashions we just can't do without aren't available for men? 
You know those fashions that come to us for the low, low price of $39.95
 and if we call now may or may not come with a buy one get one offer or possibly a free t-shirt.
You know what I am talking about things such as the....
These come with this beautiful grey t-shirt.
or the
Shouldn't these come with a free snuggie. Since what girl really wants her bigger butt to show
and what gal could do without one of these.
I know I should start putting my cleavage to use for something.
 I think the puke green with the brown lace is the most flattering.
But I guess I just can't complain when I can go hiking in a pair of these babies.....
I just know my husband and son are going to love when I pull these suckers out on our next hiking trip.
I did however finally come across these and have discovered that they are available in the local Costco.
Dreams do come true.Who needs snow boots?
These babies will slip right on over a pair of Old Navy Flip-Flops.
Frugal and functional in one.

2 comments:

Polly Scott said...

Funny! Where do you find this stuff?

Jenn said...

Way to much late night TV....
Thanks to insomnia!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails