Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hailey Toes....

My dear sweet niece Hailey just passed one of the most giant of milestones today. She got her drivers licence. It kind of sent a shiver down my spine. Now I love Hailey dearly. She is a sweet, kind girl. She just happens to be a bit of a free spirit and is a little dingy.
Over Easter, Her mom asked her if she would run up to the car wash and get some quarters for the eggs. She looked at us confused and said "How do you get quarters at a car wash?" We explained it in detail, she understood and trotted off to get them. Another time,when driving from Ogden to Orem I called to ask where she and her sister where, she apparently looked at the first available sign and told me they were in Las Vegas but the would be there soon. I could go on and on. She is just that ditsy.
It is funny though because this child is an honor student, a cheerleader, and a great athlete. She makes me proud and is such a sweet girl. I am so amazed each and everyday at her accomplishments and wouldn't trade her for the world.
Happy Birthday Miss Hailey Toes!!!
We Love You !!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails